++Now with Slideshows!++

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Visiting Roger

On the twenty-sixth 정원 and I started the day with a trip to the laundry mat. Afterwards, we stopped back at mom's to unload the laundry and to brush Dolly. Next, we drove out to Roger's house. This was a bit of an experience for 정원. Roger has all sorts of ducks, geese, and chickens running around his property, as well as a pony.

After some time there, we went up to Roger's parent's house. Unfortunately, the camera lens fogged up inside and all of the pictures turned out blurry. It was pretty late as we drove back to drop off Roger and headed home.

1 comment:

Jeanav said...

Hi there,
I'm sorry to bother you. I found your blog on google while I was searching SungDong Poly Schools. I hope you don't mind, I just have a quick question for you. I was recently offered a teaching position at that school and I was wondering if you would or wouldn't recommend it? If you could email me at jeanaventura@gmail.com with your thoughts, I'd really really appreciate it. If not, thanks for your time with reading this. Good luck with teaching and take care!

Jeana