++Now with Slideshows!++

Monday, January 18, 2010

Around the House

We spent the next day around Mom's house. We started the day off by feeding the goats and walking Dolly before breakfast, our usual morning chores. Then after it warmed up we went to the "shed" on the back of Mom's land to clear off some shelves that she was worried about. The shed is really an old mobile home and most of the pasteboard is rotting from exposure and age. We cleared off the shelves and I went through my old books (mostly stored in an old upright freezer) to find some to bring back. Unfortunately (in a way), we had too many Christmas goodies for me to bring back all of the books I selected. I actually only brought back two of the books.

While we were out there 정원 picked out some old glass and ceramic pieces (one of which gave the Albany Airport security team fits) and I dug up my old cooler full of old photos (circa 1995~2000) for 저원 to look through.

The weather was so nice we spent most of the day in sweatshirts. While we were outside Mom was inside working on pies. She baked two coconut pies and two pecan pies. Is it any wonder that I gained two kilos while at home?

No comments: