++Now with Slideshows!++

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shopping in Albany

On day 3 I took 정원 into town for some shopping. On the way there I stopped at a field and asked a farmer if I could get some cotton for my wife, and in normal Georgian style he said, "Sure, grab all ya want!" I took a twig from a plant and then went on into Albany. We took a detour through Doublegate and Darton College to show 정원 the other side of Albany and where I started my college life.

Next we went to the mall. The pet store, Pets N Pals, in the mall sells goats. I love Georgia. We shopped at a few stores and finished up our shopping with a supper from Cracker Barrel.

Unfortunately, Mom stayed home warm and cozy while we were out. She really hates shopping so it was understandable. Once we got home we had relaxed a while before bed.

We were still jet lagged, and for the second night in a row, we woke up at 4am. This time we didn't really fight it and spent a couple of hours wrapping presents.

No comments: